I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Maple Leaf Winter Chapter Meeting" http://t.co/RwWzaFF17i
Microsoft Partner Program
The Microsoft Partner Network is a community that helps Microsoft partners, like you, reach their full potential. Today, 640,000 Microsoft partners form one of the most active, diverse networks in the world, with vast opportunities to build trusted relationships with their customers. The network was designed with a simple vision—to provide you with opportunities to strengthen your capabilities, expertise to help serve your customers better and communities that spark innovation and connection. You can leverage the four new membership opportunities available through the Microsoft Partner Network based on the relationship that best meets your business needs.
Learn more about the Microsoft Partner Network and the Value of Earning a Microsoft Competency:
Join the Microsoft Partner Network.
VAR Champions Club
Small Business Specialist Community
International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners
OEM Sales Center
Ingram Micro Dedicated Specialists
Finished Goods/Licensing Experts
Channel Account Specialist II
(800) 456-8000 x67348
Microsoft Q4 Reseller TripCheck back soon for more information on how you can win an all-exclusive trip for two to a luxurious destination.
On April 8th 2014, Microsoft will end support for the decade old Windows XP and Office 2003. Utilize this customer offer to get your customers modern.
Renew to the Cloud
Use Renew to the Cloud to help customers take their businesses to the next level with Office 365.
Office 365 Add-one for Open Value
* Discount depends on current customer licensing position
Power Up with Power BI
Ingram Micro Microsoft Webinar Wednesday
Microsoft Virtualization Sales Specialist Series
This Microsoft Virtualization Webcast series takes resellers through the vital information needed to obtain "Sales Specialist" accreditation status. These four webcasts give an overview of Virtualization and the series concludes with a live webcast on April 19th that is presented exclusively for Ingram Micro's VTN members. Click here to register for the final webcast.
Title: Virtualization Overview
- Review: what is Virtualization?
- Why is the Microsoft Virtualization the best solution for your customers?
- What are the different components of the total Microsoft Virtualization solution?
Title: Server Virtualization
- Learn about Hyper-V version 2: how the Microsoft solution is more valuable than the VMware alternative
- Learn about System Center and the Virtual Machine Manager
Title: Desktop Virtualization
- Learn about "Ap-V" and user-safe virtualization
- What is "session virtualization" for the operating system (OS)?
- Find out how the Windows XP user interface can be displayed on a Windows 7 OS
- Learn about the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
Title: Virtualization Licensing Overview
- Find out about the number of virtual software instances for different server editions
- Learn about the server management suites for System Center: enterprise and datacenter
- What is included in MDOP and what are the benefits?